Craziest audio setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Craziest audio setup

Don't know if this has been done, but I was thinking of finding a few member's who have some wicked audio setups and having a vote/poll to see which one wins. I wish I had some better pics of my system, but what does anyone think of the idea?
    Last edited by mozzandherb; 04-10-2007, 02:33 AM.

SOLD!!
    Boosted H22
    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

if this goes through ill finish up my trunk...i got a jl audio 10w7 and a jl audio 500/1 amp but all my wires are showing right now because im focusing on doing my trunk lid swap and suspension.

Comment

ill enter mine in right now, but i wont be completely done until the end of this summer. ah hell, projects are never done, even at the end of next summer i wont be satisfied!
      edit: right now i have a fairly nice looking trunk setup, but by the end of the summer (or next) i hope to have a full in-car computer running at least 40 gigs of music with an 8" touchscreen integrated in the dash and 2 7" screens in the headrests. for the audio i am going to make it run a 6.1 stereo system with custom fiberglass pods for mbquart or alpine components at all 6 points. the middle front wil be where the clock is and the two front sides will be at the base of the a-pillar. the rear deck will be a complete painted fiberglass shelf with the rear three component sets. i am going for a more "sporty/upscale" look, though, so the fiberglass may be covered in 2-tone black leather/blue alcantara to match what i what i want to do with the seats. all of this will be done by me, not farmed out to an audio installer (where i actually hope to wor this summer!)
      Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 04-10-2007, 06:03 AM.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
        ill enter mine in right now, but i wont be completely done until the end of this summer. ah hell, projects are never done, even at the end of next summer i wont be satisfied!
        edit: right now i have a fairly nice looking trunk setup, but by the end of the summer (or next) i hope to have a full in-car computer running at least 40 gigs of music with an 8" touchscreen integrated in the dash and 2 7" screens in the headrests. for the audio i am going to make it run a 6.1 stereo system with custom fiberglass pods for mbquart or alpine components at all 6 points. the middle front wil be where the clock is and the two front sides will be at the base of the a-pillar. the rear deck will be a complete painted fiberglass shelf with the rear three component sets. i am going for a more "sporty/upscale" look, though, so the fiberglass may be covered in 2-tone black leather/blue alcantara to match what i what i want to do with the seats. all of this will be done by me, not farmed out to an audio installer (where i actually hope to wor this summer!)
        Sounds awesome man, can't wait to see those pics.

SOLD!!
        Boosted H22

Comment

been posted many of times, but here we go again

2000wrms into 1 12'' sub... sub weights 55lbs.

im sure others have crazier but this still hits a hard 148.9 db...

Comment

Well the point is to have some pics as well as the list of your audio setup, then once we get a few really nice setup have a poll. Post your pics along with your setup and it would be nice to see everything from the h/u to the subs, inside the car and in the trunk.

SOLD!!
            Boosted H22

Comment

i think u should wait till im done puttin mine back in

Comment

For sure I'll wait. There's no rush here, it's just an idea that I had. I want to get some bettter pics of my system as well, so we'll just try to keep this thread alive, and hopefully some more members will post their system!

SOLD!!
                Boosted H22

Comment

im workin on mine still hopefully ill have it done within the next month or 2... finding time to work on its so hard, especially since its what i do all day at work anyways.

Member Ride Facebook
                  XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
                  SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                  For Sale Thread

Comment

mine is decent

Comment

Soon, very soon

Originally posted by Maple50175
                      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Wish I had a pic of my old dd9917's and tru tech amps

Comment

not in a car but who cares

"4 Arc Audio 2300's to push 4 12 W-7's"

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/m...tml?1176350790

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe

That is the dopest boat I have ever seen 4 W7s, just don't rupture the hull

Originally posted by Maple50175
                            Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe

thats crazy..but a very clean install..even if it is on a boat..
                              -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                              -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                              -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                              -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Working...
                              X