No announcement yet.

Craziest audio setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ttheres a crappy pic of the boxes, they will be on each sidewall facng eachother with a amp rack across the back, them bitches POUND!

Member Ride Facebook
    XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
    SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
    For Sale Thread

Comment

My buddies system in his CB

i think they are 2 12" JBL 1000 watt subs with a JBL amp

shakes the water off his trunklid
      Last edited by 90ACCORDLXGUY; 05-02-2007, 06:09 PM.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

My CB's system

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

heres mine!
          HU has not changed yet! Lol Rockford has yet to let me down!!

My door pods! Custom, first 2 months I bought it!

Olde Setup my second fave!

Real old setup one of my faves though!!

MORE TO COME!

WaC!

Comment

my carputer is going in this summer! i already have the mobo/cpu, hdd, and psu, now i need a screen, a trackball, sound card, vid card, a tiny keyboard, 4 or 5 way amp, and an inverter 5.1 surround played directly off winamp! i

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
              my carputer is going in this summer! i already have the mobo/cpu, hdd, and psu, now i need a screen, a trackball, sound card, vid card, a tiny keyboard, 4 or 5 way amp, and an inverter 5.1 surround played directly off winamp! i
              I got one I've never used as I decided my short 16min trips bother me to much to use my computer, so the bigger upgrade inverter I never put in. (pm me)

I'm going to still do 5.1 without the mini computer, (it was running for months fine) with a 5.1 head unit. No built in screen, going to do separate 9" flip down visors at first maybe a larger pull down in the center later but I want to be able to hide as much as possible when I'm not in the car. Already have 4 amps wired up and ready to go. probably giong to re do the trunk in a bit and still gotta make the center pod, will all come soon.
              My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

nice nothing like a computer in a car! .. lol .. i'm actually gonna try to just have a fold out holder in glove compartment built for my 15"powerbook. along with power inverter and speaker connection through auxilary port... of course along with ipod hook up.

My Sub box/Mini bar idea is still in the works.. i hope i can lay something down to get into thie wholes Audio system setup poll thing. lol.

I like R33cb7's set up.. very show and very nice!
                -:¦:-
                Originally posted by wed3k
                i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Working...
                X