bypassing the clutch for autostarter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lx-accord
    okay i will get pictures as soon as i can, but i can't figure out which wire it is i need to tap into. is it the blue one? anyone have pictures or can tell me which wire ? i know im a nooooob don't flame me plz
    dude no offense but i have been running wires in cars for about 5 years and i didnt do my remote start. yeah i could have done it but i wanna leanr more about it before i fry my car. im listen to whats being said in this because im geting a 2dr coupe thats a 5spd so i will need to know this but trust me i will be lookin at my other cb before i start cuting and taping shit.
    Members Ride sold...
    I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
      dude if you cant figure that out, then i dont think you should be installing an alarm, no offence.
      Everyone has to start somewhere.
      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I have to say that I did mine the same way as Maple except I used a jumper wire and sealed off the plug with heatshrink. You don't need to push the clutch to start but I've never driven anything but manuals and I automatically push the clutch anyway. Any my compustar alarm won't let the car start unless its in neutral(remotely).
        Post count is not = to experience rating

F22B DOHC

Comment

Working...
        X