Huh?What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huh?What?

Does any one know if this is true. My friend told me that there is an actual remote control for the OEM honda anti theft alarm.
    Is this true because from what i know there isn't one.

its weird. i decide to look in my car for the alarm. it appears to have an actual antenna, real thin too. Its an actual antenna though. Why would it have it? or is it a porpuse for it?

Comment

yep. My car.

Comment

ill probably take a picture and that way you could see for yourself.

Comment

OG switches.

Comment

Re: Huh?What?

Originally posted by 91cb7LX
            Does any one know if this is true. My friend told me that there is an actual remote control for the OEM honda anti theft alarm.
            Is this true because from what i know there isn't one.

yup.. still have mine and still workin..

Comment

next time u make a post make a better title for it so people can search in the future

thanks!
              What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Yeah apparently lots of Cb7s came with them. About 25% of the CB7s(there'a about 13 of them) at the local junkyard have them. And yes, those remotes do exist. There was an auction on ebay a couple of days ago for 2 of them.
                My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Working...
                X