Installing amp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installing amp

well i plan on running wires for my amp tomorrow and i was wondering how do i get the rear seat out? for a 93 ex coupe? because i need to get the wires under it....

u dont nesessaraly have to get the seat out, u can run it on the side behind the seatbelt and through the middle.

but im not sure how to take it out, perhaps someone can tell you if u still want to do it.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Yeah, you dont need to take the seet out. All you need to do is tuck the wires allong the side of the seat and under the seatbelt etc. Just remember to run the power wire and the RCA cables on opposite sides of the car, just to be sure to keep sound quality at a max.

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

ok thanks thats great to hear..i'm so use to having to strip interriors when i install on other cars

Comment

one more question where is a good grounding point?

Comment

for a good grounding point, if you lift up the bottom trunk carpet on the right side, you'll see a hole in the metal. I shaved the paint down around the hole using a grinder, then found a big ass washer and stuck my 2 gauge in between the bare metal and washer and bolted it down through the hole. It works really well. Also, if you really needed to get the seat out, the side bolsters just pull out at a funny angle, and then there is one bolt on each side of the backrest part holding it to the fold-down levers. The part where your butt sits comes out by pulling on the front of it forwards (if i can rememebr correctly) and then out.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
            Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #4
            Official Ebay Whore Crew #9

Comment

Working...
            X