whadya think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whadya think?

sumtimes since i bought my car neway my speaker comes in and goes out now only the rear left speaker works sumtimes the front left comes and goes but i took the door panels off and they were all still connected.........do u think it could b the headunit or a big wiring problem pleez holla bak

Headunit.. The wires need to be fixed. there probablly not touching i dont even have front speakers because i installed it at 11pm

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
      Headunit.. The wires need to be fixed. there probablly not touching i dont even have front speakers because i installed it at 11pm

What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

hey ummmmm maple what in the world does that mean lol nemore help pleeez.........

Comment

oh i get it now! hahha

do you have an aftermarket deck or a factory deck?
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

lol i ment the wires. where you connect them to the new wires.. there front speaker wires are not touching. You gotta re twist them and tape them with electrical tape or use those things that clamp down on it

Comment

my h/u is stock but ill attempt what u said to try maple....

Comment

nuttin worked uhhhhh i guess i need a pro

Comment

there's a pinch wire somewhere....put a tone generator(sp) to it or battery to see if the my a sound or pop...

Head Games Intl

Comment

Working...
                  X