Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dvd player

i need some help here

i have an innovatek TM-715QL indash dvd player (i know, iknow cheapy dvd player) but im having some install problems...theres only 5 wires on the back of it, red and black, green and yellow, and one loooooong white wire. red and black has been taken care of...but green and yellow i cant find out where the eff to hook them up. and the long white wire....i have no freakin idea of that either. anyone know what im trying to say here? i have a green and yellow wire that i cant find where they supposed to connect to

theres no instruction manual so im winging it here...but it seems to not be working very well
    ..[CB7][STAR]..
    MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

isnt yellow constant

Comment

i would email the company, typically its black-ground. yellow-constant 12v, red-accesory 12v, white-mostly likely parking brake, and green could be a number of things- probably remote turn on out.
      FA1

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater
        i would email the company, typically its black-ground. yellow-constant 12v, red-accesory 12v, white-mostly likely parking brake, and green could be a number of things- probably remote turn on out.
        yup I agree

red---------accesory 12v
        yellow------constant 12v
        black-------ground
        white-------parking brake(or ground if you dont want to hook that up)
        green-------remote turn on

To be 100% sure try getting the manual, I think this is the site http://www.innovatek.cn/

Last edited by cb7dazz; 07-27-2006, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X