Alarm's Not Working Right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alarm's Not Working Right

hey... my alarm does not beep whenever i lock/unlock my car anymore. i know for sure that the actual alarm works (goes off when panic is pressed/car is broken into). all wiring seems to be good. i even tried resetting the entire alarm system... any ides? BTW: the alarm model is "carbine" (at least that's what's written on the alarm remote). thanks.

its in valet mode Read the manual on how to take it out of valet. Or if you have a valet switch, push it in. But every alarm is different on how to do it. You can put most alarms into valet from the remot example: Like lock lock aux unlock unlock.

Comment

the thing is i bought the car with the alarm already on it and the guy never gave me a manual for it. would you know any place that would have these codes?

Comment

with my alarm, all you do is turn the car on, dont turn it over, just turn it on and then hold the alram button for about 5 seconds and then the alarm will beep and youll be out of valet mode...again, this is with my car and every alarm is different...dont mean to take away from your thread, but i need a new alarm...agood one this time, any suggestions?

Originally posted by fizzbob7
        first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
        Originally posted by ACC0RD22
        no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
        So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

go to circuit city ASAP. We are closing out all DEI alarms really cheap. I bought a dei viper 790xvr with alarm and remote start two way for VERY Cheap. they are selling for 242 right now usually 479. I got mine a lil cheaper though cuz I am a installer and get shit @ cost.

Comment

look under the dash and try to find the brain for the alarm....it should have the name of the alarm on it...post what name it is and maybe we can help...

Head Games Intl

Comment

well the transmitter/remote says "carbine". i can't really determine what the brain of the alarm is under my dash. there is a silver box with a bunch of wires running thru it, but has no name on it. i'll look around this box some more because there is very tiny writing on it... there is also a small (like 2in X 3in X 1in) black box with not that many wires running to it... im not much into electronics on my car so im kinda clueless. thanx

Comment

Working...
              X