No announcement yet.

DYI Fiberglass Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tru.. put some mat on the rest of the box.. even the side that u'll see from the trunk. then sand it or wuteva u do. and paint it and super gloss that like 10 times lol. make it look good so it looks good with the seat fold down and the trunk open ya kno wut i mean? finish it correct foo! or dont do it at all
    DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

you wanna give me the money to finish it? lol. that box will only be seen from the inside of the car. there will be a beauty panel behind it and around it. there will be a second ported box with a alpine type x 10" in the trunk along with the amp rack. it will be sick when its done, but like everything else on my car, one step at time because ive got a girlfriend, kids, gas for my car and then normal maintenance, food... its better to live and keep my car running than to dump it all in my sound system and be more broke than i already am. im gonna paint the box black on the visible portions along with the paneling around it (some may be carpeted balck) im going to redo my entire interior in black also, black sparco seats, custom center console (i need to get pics of the one i did for my coworker in his dodge neon, cough cough... i mean srt-4 lol) and recovering my door panels and buying a black dash out of another cb7.. along with redoing all the leds in my dash red and getting a JDM integra red clock (which im currently waiting for). thanks for the advice jamon.

Member Ride Facebook
      XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
      SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
      For Sale Thread

Comment

oh then u straight. i thought u was just gonna leave it like that. my bad.
        DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

Working...
        X