speaker noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

speaker noise

for some reason i can hear my windows go up and any other noise the car makes though my speakers, how can i make this stop?

bump

Comment

do you have an amp in the trunk? because it could be that you pass your rca and/or speaker wire to the left side? this could be the problem, because power wire are on the left. that's why it's best to pass power wire for amp on the left side and rca and speaker wire on the right side

Comment

could be a bad ground or an RCA problem

-sean
        Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
        Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

All my wires went through the passenger(right) side and I have no problems. I really think it depends on how good of quality wires you buy. You could also be getting some alternator noise as well if you skimped on the wires.
          "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

ok i think i found the problem i hooked both rca jacks up and its not them, but wheneva i put the rca jacks on my hi amp the sounds start coming though, could it be the jacks on the amp, b/c right now i have a sub amp and 6x9's on the radio and im having no problems

directed 250 is the amp for hi's

Comment

alt.

Comment

Originally posted by floored
                alt.

well why isnt it comin though the sub amp i got hook up now? also i tried them ground filters didnt work

Comment

Working...
                X