Power window question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power window question.

I remember reading somewhere that the power windows are supposed to have power for 30seconds or something after the car is turned off. Does anyones do this? Mine have to be in at least the ON position to work. Its really annoying i have to sit there and idle my car while i put all the windows up.

^^ Clicky for Members Ride! ^^

Mine does with engine off but for a couple of seconds. Usually its when im in the school parking lot listening to my music with the key in I while listening to music. it will work for a while then run out then I have to turn it to the II (on position) to get it to work again. Its better to roll up windows with your engine on anyway. Its faster.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

well i havent timed it but mine work for a few minutes when you turn the igniton off, until the door is opened
      FA1

Comment

my power windows work with the engine off key out of the ignition till u open the passenegr door it is deactivated

(\__/)
        (O.o )
        (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

Mine Works Until One Of The Doors R Opened Or 8 Min After Key Is Turned Of Sry Im A Honda Head

Comment

Well that sucks. Mine don't work at all after the key is off.

Comment

mine do that i had no idea why it did that see how informative this forum is

lol
              Well since i dont have a pic of my REAL CAR this will have to do

Comment

mine...after the engine is turned off, i can roll mine up/down for about 5 minutes--unless the 2 front doors are opened--they'll still work if the back doors are opened

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

30 seconds sounds right.

My swap thread
                  Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

How many of you have the "Base model?" Maybe its an option? Or just because my car is mad JDM lol.

Comment

I believe in the Honda manual it states they will work up to 10 minutes after the ignition is shut off or when a door is opened. Pretty cool feature IMO. It's nice if you want to sit and listen to music a while.
                      "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater
                        well i havent timed it but mine work for a few minutes when you turn the igniton off, until the door is opened
                        same thing here dude

I like my women like I love my cars, built for comfort and speed........

Comment

Originally posted by accordme93
                          I believe in the Honda manual it states they will work up to 10 minutes after the ignition is shut off or when a door is opened. Pretty cool feature IMO. It's nice if you want to sit and listen to music a while.
                          Thats true just look in the manual. alot of cars are like that its really not all that odd.

Comment

Working...
                          X