Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just bought a CD player, hope it works well...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just bought a CD player, hope it works well...

http://www.blaupunktusa.com/receiver...anjose_mp3.asp

If anyone has had bad experiences, please let me know what to watch out for.

I went thru ebay, of course, they offered a free remote and decent shipping, plus it has a lot fo features. The seller was an authorized internet dealer for blaupunkt, so I felt more secure.

Thanks!
    1991 Accord LX 'G Wagon'
    2001 Tafetta White Integra GSR Sedan

well how much was that cd player? blackpunt hasnt been around that long, car stereo wise. is that list price 425!! thats a rip if u got it for that amount...

im not sure how long those decks lasts...usually my opinion stands with alpine, pioneer, kenwood, and some sony head units.

most new head units comes with a remote as well.

have you had bad experiances with headunits...or is this your first new head unit?
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Actually, Blaupunkt is stock in many euro cars, I thought. But, I didnt pay nowhere close..I paid $135 for it, brand new of course and $20 to ship.

I have always used eclipse in all my cars. But, expensive compared to the others, but I am on a budget with the wagon, man! So, it'll have to work.

But, I have had problems with panasonic, sony xplod and JVC in the past. Sony ES kicked some ass though....
      Last edited by b18c4door; 09-04-2003, 08:39 PM.
      1991 Accord LX 'G Wagon'

Comment

Blaupunkt was good in its old days (6 years ago) Blaupunkt makes a very good quality product, unless bought @ walmart the operation of their decks are plain and simple also the same with the design but as some of you might know I support pioneer 100% with their decks good quality amazing pric for what you get

Comment

Thanks, everyone. i will let you know how it works out. I am trying to get ICE for mah ride...
          1991 Accord LX 'G Wagon'

Comment

iono about quality wise with blackpunt and alpine/pioneer. but i can tell u alpine and pioneer looks alot better =).

thats my honest opinion though. just do your reasearch on a deck of ur choosing. it will last you a couple of years, so dont get a crappy basic one that will break down. know what you need so you wont have to get another deck down the road if u get my drift =)
            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
            X