aftermarket tach actin funny as hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aftermarket tach actin funny as hell

Okay had this happened to anyone . I have an aftermarket zero1 monstertach. Now once in a while I think the distributor may be messed up hence the sput in the idle . Cause once in a while the numbers on the odometer trip reading within the guage shows digitally how many miles you traveled.

One 1 thing The numbers dont even show up completely and the redline flashbulb that lights up when you hit your revlimit stays lit for a good minute. I dont know wtf is goin on there not showing up complete numbers and the bulb stays on constantly and get this all of this happened when I was driving normally. ANY thoughts or suggestions should i change my distributor or my fuel pump relay?

pm

Comment

i dunno, but my frien's jetta has an aftermarket 4 in 1 gauge tach, and it acts weird. he will start the car, and the revlimiter light will go off, and the tach says the car is idling at 5 grand..I just said to get an msd ignition like me, and hook toe tach up to it..I just gotta get a tach..

-A. Swift
      CB7 member number 137
      Black Doubt Crew member #2
      Ebay Whore Club member #5

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

AIM: boostinswifty38

alipne 7995 deck, pioneer 400w 4 ch amp, and all the wires for sale..500 obo!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

Comment

Working...
      X