Wanting A Keyless Entry System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanting A Keyless Entry System

i ran a search but came up short of any information i wanted.

i'm in the market for a decently priced keyless entry system. nothing really fancy and i'm not looking for an alarm per se. all i really want is the keyless entry (lock/unlock) and remote with decent distance. if it comes with other options, then that's just a plus. any recommendations? how are the ebay systems? would i be able to install it myself without much trouble?

i'm in the market for a decently priced keyless entry system. nothing really fancy and i'm not looking for an alarm per se. all i really want is the keyless entry (lock/unlock) and remote with decent distance. if it comes with other options, then that's just a plus. any recommendations? how are the ebay systems?
    dei no "ebay brand"

would i be able to install it myself without much trouble?
    and its one of those "if you have to ask " questions

Comment

you could get a regular alarm, i dont think that they make seperate keyless entry systems but i could be wrong. I consider myself pretty good with electronics (well wiring a system) and i never attempted to install an alarm. If you find a shop and tell them what you want, im sure they could put a cheap alarm system, because you really arent in it for the alarm, more keyless entry.

Comment

they do sell keyless dei Valet 712T its 60 from a dealer or cheap on ebay or other places..

Comment

if you lived near me ill install it for you =).

python 460 is a good alarm for around 100 bucks, its 200 installed at our place. decent base alarm with alot of features.
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

If all you whant is the keyless entry you can search ebay for some cheap prices. I install Prestige / Audiovox units at the shop i work at and iv never had anyone come back and there easy to install. You can also get alarms and remote starts with thim for a little more.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AUDIO...spagenameZWDVW
            92 Accord EX 2dr -- G22 project
            -5 Speed Swap 10-10-05

Comment

hmm...i too was thinking about getting a keyless alarm system, with maybe a few other features such as keyless start and stuff....how much would that run me, and what place is best for install, i.e circuit city, best buy?
              Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

I'd say DEI/PYTHON. They're good stuff.... Never had a problem with any of their units. I have their remote-start module piggybacked on a Clifford IG7000 security system. Still working great after 4 years!!!
                1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

i have an autopage system and its great.
                  2 way LCD - keyless enty - remote start.

but it was 500$ installed

Comment

if u dont want an alarm jus get one with keyless/ remote start...theyre like 150 bukcs installed.... dei brand

Comment

Working...
                    X