new speakers hehe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new speakers hehe

Well there not for my accords, but for my datsun what do you guys think?

I think I'm going to order another componet set from cdt. Some 6 inches cross overs and tweeters

Impressive

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

hmm, not bad..what are those? 6x9's or 4x6s or what? i dont understand why you would go with that size...but that's just me..

Comment

Niiiice

Comment

yeah there 6x9. the 72 datsun doesnt reall have a place for any speakers, so i think im going to make 2 small fiber glass boxes for the 6x9 and 6 inchers. By the way the 6x9 are subwoofers.

Comment

6x9 subs???? i thought subs started at 8 inches... i mean back in the day ive seen little sixes but a 6x9 sub.. are they typicaly just speakers but they could put out sum bass as long as thats all they were pushing..idk please correct me if im wrong but just seems kinda odd... or maybe u ment ur using them for bass.. lmk

Comment

Originally posted by Accord_exR
              6x9 subs???? i thought subs started at 8 inches... i mean back in the day ive seen little sixes but a 6x9 sub.. are they typicaly just speakers but they could put out sum bass as long as thats all they were pushing..idk please correct me if im wrong but just seems kinda odd... or maybe u ment ur using them for bass.. lmk
              Those are not subs...
              Eric
              www.myspace.com/cb7tuner06

Painted but still "Under Construction"

Comment

This System is The Installer Choice when a subwoofers is not possible.
                The CL-69 sub/mid-woofer driver is smooth with a fast deep clean sound into the lowest bass frequencies. The tweeter can be flush or surface mounted at a location that best fit your vehicle.

Retail Special Intro Price: $99.99/set

CL-69 the perfect subwoofer:
                Driver data: Model CL-69 Sub/woofer
                Stamped Steel Frame
                Fiber Glass Cone
                Buytal surround
                Diameter: 6X9" (150X230 mm)
                Sensitivity: 90.1 dB
                Power Handling: 100Watt RMS/200Watt Music. (100Hz high pass)
                Frequency Response: 45 ~ 4000 Hz
                Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
                Voice Coil Diameter:1.5" (45mm)

Comment

you should use them for mid-bass response and get a seperate sub. just my .02

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord
                    you should use them for mid-bass response and get a seperate sub. just my .02

Comment

well i said fuck it and put it in my cb7 after finding out the rears where 6x9 and yeah they are a mid base speaker. I cant believe the stockies were in back. I swear i replaced them like 4 years ago. Anyways it was amazing transformation.

Comment

Looks good man thumbs up!
                        1993 Honda Accord - Dedicated cb7tuner

Comment

Working...
                        X