What size subs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What size subs?

Just want some opinions on what you all have in your CB's. I would like to get some bass going but don't want to take up too much trunk room. What size would you recommend? I have a Jensen KA5 amp that used to push my 15 and my 12's in my Neon real good. <---both different times of course. Started with the 12's and changed to 1 15. So what do you all have going on?
    Do you say 10's
    48.00%
    Do you say 12's
    52.00%

The poll is expired.

Eric
    www.myspace.com/cb7tuner06

Painted but still "Under Construction"

2 10" in a sealed 2 cube foot box (very small) i still have enogh room for the stroller when the kid is in my vehicle ...

In Need of an engine, just a basic f22a...pm me if you have one willing to part with.

Comment

how good does it sound...and what kind of power ya got?
      Eric

Comment

two s12c solobarics

Comment

1 12" Alpine Type-R in a ported box.

Provides warm, clean sounding bass while taking up little room. I actually have enough room to put about 1 Luandry basket on one side of the box, and then 2 in front. That's not an approximation either
          Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
          D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
          ┴─┴
          ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Thanks guyz that helps me out!!
            Eric

Comment

Too many subs in my room. I can't pick out which one to use

Comment

Really imo I like 2 10"s Very clean on que bass. Im not much of a 12 fan. So id say first 10" second 15".
                SuddenCb7 - 1992 Honda Accord EX Coupe

Comment

id go w/ one 12"
                  Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by project93accord
                    how good does it sound...and what kind of power ya got?
                    i think it sounds good its the weekest part of the system, not because of their size but because of the quality. They are audio pipes, I want to get some sq subs to replace them soon i just dont know which ones yet ...

In Need of an engine, just a basic f22a...pm me if you have one willing to part with.

Comment

im running a kicker 240zx amp running about 600 watts to both ...

Comment

Originally posted by Cb74Ev
                        Really imo I like 2 10"s Very clean on que bass. Im not much of a 12 fan. So id say first 10" second 15".
                        whats wrong with 12" subs? there is no point to that statement..they are better than 10s cuz the extend to lower frequencies..ooh...

Comment

one 12 does just fine two is even better. i took out both my 12 type r's though because of the weight they added

Comment

Originally posted by crazygangsta301
                            one 12 does just fine two is even better. i took out both my 12 type r's though because of the weight they added
                            haha, my stuff weighs soo much, i am really curious to see how much it weighs...prolly more than most ppl's..

Comment

my old mofo 12 weighed around 80 pounds in the box.
                              Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

Comment

Working...
                              X