MY SETUP!!! but i need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY SETUP!!! but i need help

Ok heres my setup: The amp is in the mail and the sub other stuff is waiting to be bought for my birthday...

I will have:
    Sony Xplod 1200 Watt 2-channel
    1 10" Sony Xplod 1100 Sub
    Bosche Amp Wiring kit

All together its gonna run me 250 but im not looking for any heart pounding bass right now... just a little rump in my trunk (no im not *** ) But my question is noobish since my amp is 2channel i was wondering if i should and ive heard of people crossing the two channels or something to give more power to the one sub??? correct me if im wrong but is this possible/correct and if so how do i go about doing this? TIA

Yes, its called bridging the amp. On the amp, it should have one channel labled as the "bridged" channel. It's usually the one on the far left and right.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

hey so guys how well do you think this will hit? i know it aint great but will it shake my seats and such?

Comment

i hate to repeat myself but you arent giving us enough info to determine anything yet... ill refer to one of the other threads you started where i stated what info is needed...

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=40448

Comment

for the $250, it should do a mediocre job, but dont expect to turn any heads in the parking lot or anything...

Comment

With just my Alpine HU and my RF im shaking in my seat, I have people looking at me when i drive by. I played this AK1200 Juniors Tune song GOOD GOD so much rumble, had me smiling. All I need is a 4 channel amp and a good mono amp and a 10" sub and ill be happy.

My SETUP

Alpine CDE 9852

Rockford Fosgate 6.5 2 way Power series Front speakers

Rockford Fosgate 6x9 3 way Punch series.

no sub or amp yet
            www.myspace.com/sajunglist

www.bassdrive.com

Comment

people dont look for the "rumble" that you hear...its the annoying treble that escapes..

Comment

Originally posted by JaiBeezy DnB
                With just my Alpine HU and my RF im shaking in my seat, I have people looking at me when i drive by. I played this AK1200 Juniors Tune song GOOD GOD so much rumble, had me smiling. All I need is a 4 channel amp and a good mono amp and a 10" sub and ill be happy.

My SETUP

Alpine CDE 9852

Rockford Fosgate 6.5 2 way Power series Front speakers

Rockford Fosgate 6x9 3 way Punch series.

no sub or amp yet
                Rumble or Rattle?
                Do you have the High pass filters on that deck?

Comment

Its rumble, like a growl taht makkes your balls shake lol. I dont believe i have a high pass filter, i jsut recently got t and havent found out all of its features yet. Good stuff though.
                  www.myspace.com/sajunglist

www.bassdrive.com

Comment

Working...
                  X