CB7 + H22A4 + M2S4 + JDM P13

www.vancouveraccords.com

Comment

omg, read my DIY /\ /\ /\

it shows how to get the handle off.
                CB7 + H22A4 + M2S4 + JDM P13

www.vancouveraccords.com

Comment

The Chilton manual says you just have to remove one screw and pop off the speaker panel...I'm gonna try it and report back.

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Door Panel Removal

It depends whether or not you have power windows. If you do have power windows there will be a screw inside of the lower handle as well as the upper handle. Both should have a small plastic clip that can be easily opened with a small flathead screwdriver. The upper door handle, once you have the screw removed, must be slid forward, because it is on a slide lock. After you have removed it from the door, disconnect the electrical harness.Along with that there is also a pop pin on the upper left hand side of the door that you must remove. If your car does not have power windows you will have to remove a small clip from the window crank handle in order to get it off. After that there is a small screw on the lower right hand side of the door that has a small plastic cap covering it. Once you have those four screws removed there are a series of pop pins that hold the bottom and sides of the door on. If you have a panel tool i suggest using it, if not, carefull work your way around the door starting with the rear, just under the door lock. Pry carefully until you hear the pins remove from the door. Sometimes the pins will simply pull out of the door panel and remain in the door, no biggie, just pry them out and slide them back into the panel. After that its simply disconnecting the main electrical harness in the middle of the panel. MAKE SURE TO RE INSERT ALL PINS or door will be loose. have fun

Comment

I'll translate:

Find all the screws and remove them...there are five.

Pull the door out of the snap locks...just pull at random places HARD, you won't break anything.

Disconnect any window, door or light harnesses.

Installation is the reverse of removal, and it's mad easy.

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                        The Chilton manual says you just have to remove one screw and pop off the speaker panel...I'm gonna try it and report back.

its says that but no screw on mine.. i have to remove the whole freakin door panel off juz to get to the speakers.

Comment

Finnally did mine..the only prob is tryin to losing that long metal connect to the door open panel.

MY 1n2 CB7

Comment

if u break a clip on the door handle, you can zip tie it to hold the metal peice in place. and about the speaker grill it depends on what year your accord is. 92+ u have to take the whole panel off (im not sure about manual window cranks).. im not sure which years have just the grill. its the same on old civics too.

there are tools called window crank removers that pop the clip out, it makes it hella easy

Member Ride Facebook
                            XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
                            SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                            For Sale Thread

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                              I'll translate:

Find all the screws and remove them...there are five.

Pull the door out of the snap locks...just pull at random places HARD, you won't break anything.

Disconnect any window, door or light harnesses.

Installation is the reverse of removal, and it's mad easy.
                              FIVE screws?!
                              This has to be wrong. In the picture, there are only 3 and a pop-out pin in the top lefthand side.

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

6 1/2 fit in there....i got the alpine type =]

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

Working...
                                X