No announcement yet.

door panel removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all, I searched the forums for a back speaker removal without any luck.

I am guessing it is pretty easy since there is no write up. Is there anyway i can do it myself with a leatherman and a Phillip head screwdriver?

Comment

if you look at the door you will see some screws. they are phillips head + take those out, take out the door handle & undo the one behind there. There is a screw under a cover in the grab handle, and there is a plastic plug close to the mirror trim that needs pulled out. Then just pull the panel off. it has a bunch of push pins holding it on & some will break. any parts store will have some that will work.
      Officially "hilarious mad sarcastic"! Thanks CB74christ for the recognition of my work.

Comment

Hey bro, thanks for the response, but i was talking about the back dash speakers...

Comment

Help!!!!!!

I need some help with this ...........mmmmm when i did it i removed all the screws and pulled the door so that all the Pins were not holding it in place any more and it still wouldnt come off????? for some reason the top part was stuck and wouldnt just come off

also how do remove this part on the door and this part was already broken when i got the car which lol also i couldnt get the handle to come out as well????

Thanks
          HELLAFLUSH 4 Me Coming Soon In Spring 2012

Comment

1. push the door handle towards the front of the car (^ after of course removing the screw behind the door handle)

2. Unhook the rod and power lock connector

3. Remove last door screw

4. buy new door handle!j/k they're pretty cheap on eBay
            Last edited by tru2037; 03-09-2011, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Man I knew I should ha e checked here first. Never had issues getting a door panel off until this car. I broke 2 pieces of my door trying to get the damn thing off. The arm rest when I tried popping it off, and the release handle trying to pop it off too.

Comment

Working...
              X