need advice on an amp...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aaron
    see thats what i thought about kenwood...im no fan, but the fucks at best buy told me it was an awesome amp...should i get the alpine one? i heard alpine isnt too good at making amps either but im an alpine fan when it comes to head units...meh i dont know, all i know is that damn sub needs a lot more power than im giving it right now...

how many watts do you think the kenwood actually puts out at 2 ohms? it says 850 but thats at 14.4 v and probably even a lie at that
    Prabably more than the Alpine you plan to buy. What model is the Alpine amp? The Kenwood won't put out 850, but it should be putting out at least 500 at 2 ohms. You need to wire your sub and amp down to 2 ohms and see if you like it like that before attempting to buy the Alpine amp. 850 watts will not hurt the sub you have (even though I know for a fact that the Kenwood amp will not put out 850 watts).

Couldn't of been done without you guys

Comment

alright ill try it at 2...right now i have to have the bass boost on the amp and the deck turned all the way up for it to sound good

Get a FREE PLAYSTATION 3 before anyone else can!!!

Comment

Working...
      X