X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GSteg
    wished you guys could have seen this earlier :

http://www.adireaudio.com/Files/Tech...ooferSpeed.pdf

Cone mass/size has nothing to do with transient response. I know of a 12" that will hit quicker than most people expect. Trust me Yes it's even quicker than my Image Dynamics IDMAX.

Transient response and the acoustic response is mostly dependant on enclosure, the subwoofer itself and where the cabin gain of the car occurs at. If we were to measure the transient response of a 10" and a 12" of the same model, most likely the response will be identical. The only difference is low end extention and top end sensitivity. In a subwoofer, the Le (inductance) rule. How quick the signal gets in and out is the main factor of how quick the coil moves.

My pont exactly.

F/S:Pioneer Premier Deh-880prs w/ ipod adapter $220

Comment

Originally posted by Neriah06
      375? im getting my whole sytem for 350 lol, kicker 12 inch l7 with amp that powers 700 RMS @ 4 ohms, so..for the price thas good for me...im in highschool with part time job and had to buy hella christmas present..so pretty much im broke lol
      Yea thats the l7 the one I might be getting is the solo huge difference but the l7 isn't bad at all.
      My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

Working...
      X