cigarrett lighter fuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cigarrett lighter fuse

my lighter isnt working and i have a beltronic accelerometer plug into it..so therefor i want it working! where is the fuse for it or does anyone else have any idea what it could be?

Check Out My Car

I have the same problem, wanna get it fixed eventually..
    1993 Cobalt Blue Accord EX - Sold as of December, 2009

Comment

i know it pissing me off and i want it working!

Check Out My Car

Comment

it would be in the fuse box, labled on the lid i think its in the under hood one.
        FA1

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater
          it would be in the fuse box, labled on the lid i think its in the under hood one.
          x2
          Last edited by Chan_Man; 12-15-2005, 12:51 AM.
          "form follows function."
          Louis Sullivan

Comment

I believe the cigarret lighter fuse is the same one as the radio ignition one, check all the fuses in the kick panel. -damien

Comment

its in the engine bay.

i bet the interior light doesnt work either right?

check the fuses in the engine bay.
              What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

get a haynes manual it tells u everything that everything is tied into what fuses goes with which elctrical thing ether that check to see if the connector slipped off u u have messed with the dash took it apart ?

(\__/)
                (O.o )
                (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

The ground connect on a black wire could have come loose. Or, if you pull out your radio you can see a little plug thing that snaps/plugs into the back. Either that's not in so it's not making a good connection or, what happend to me, the solder joint actually came undone in that little plastic plug. I had to resolder it. Something isn't making a complete eletrical connection. And if that's the only thing not working this would make sense rather than a fuse.
                  Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                  -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                  MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

if you are going to be useing your electronics why not hard wire them into your vehicle ? instead of haveing the ugly wire sticking out of your lighter

Comment

Working...
                    X