Car Alarm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car Alarm

I just got robbed of about 600 dollars worth of audio equipment so im gonna buy a Alarm

i was looking at this one i just need one that works noting fancy

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2454480070

My question is How hard is installation? WOuld I have to get it professionally done?

H23?

dude ur like the second one that got robbed on this site on audio shit.. I would get the viper.. instalation it depends on what u know my friend did it in like an hour

Comment

get a pro to do it if u dont know how. you should of had an alarm in the first place before the system was put in. o well we learn through our mistakes.
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

my shit got jacked two weeks ago. seems to be a regular thing these days. i'm getting an Alpine alarm next week
        Trites

1992 H23 powered CB7

Comment

yea...your year accord is real is to get in...espically if the a master key out....which there is one...first thing you do when getting a car is get an alarm...then you can put things in it...

Head Games Intl

Comment

haha you might as well leave ur keys running if u have hella shit and no alarm...
            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
            X