Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm going to install my indiglos tomorrow...a lil help..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to install my indiglos tomorrow...a lil help..

Alright for anyone that has installed them. what did u do in order to install em? is it true u gotta remove ur radio,clock,vents and all that other stuff?

just lemme know

thanks

There is a few threads on here about installing them, so search and you'll find all you need to know. Then if you need more help, PM me and I'll explain the whole process. And for your ?, yes you will have to remove your radio, vents, all the trim around the instrument cluster, etc. but theres no need to remove the clock in the upper dash.
    Jay
    Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

Do the needles really break that easy??? i mean can i move them if needed?

Comment

the needles can break if you are not careful, but as long as you are cautious and don't just rip the gauges apart you should be fine.

Also make sure that you don't play with the needles, such as flicking them so they go all the way up and then flicking them back down, etc.. doing this can cause your gauges to not function properly, or even not function at all.

Comment

i wouldnt remove them, and they only break if youre not careful. so exercise caution, and good luck
          2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
          2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

yeah this is what you do becareful not to press down on em they are very touch case sensitive i should know. Uhhhhh when you put the guages in you should hole the needles up at an angle so you can just about slide them down at an angle if you want you come come down where im at i can do em for you ive taken my dash apart 8 times already installin mine doin extra previous nitrous wireing then takin the wires out all types of junk ill help for freee!

Comment

http://www.geocities.com/natcc99_99/gauges.htm

i found that, maybe too late, but worth the post
              What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
              X