Wanting 2 customize

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanting 2 customize

Hey guys i want to customize my back door to fit 6.5 " beyma speakers but dont know were to start there enough space but it just looks as if im gonna have 2 but the door panel therefor the speaker would be exposed compared to have the speakers hidden like the front doors! help a a brother who just GOT SCAMMED FOR A FLIPOUT Tv

You can make custom kickpods which you can just make off your back door panel to make it look clean.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
    91 accord lx (5spd)
    92 accord lx (5spd)
    93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

id just fiberglass the door with a molded speaker area. i dont think there will be any room down there. but the thing is, your stereo cant run 6 speakers, unless u have a amp powering a set and ur deck running another set.

are you aiming for sound or just want to have some fun?
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

I am aim for sound quality and im gonnabe useing an amp on the interior speakers aswell for the bass

Comment

Originally posted by 91ACCORDSIR
          I am aim for sound quality and im gonnabe useing an amp on the interior speakers aswell for the bass
          Well if your going for SQL, I suggest you don't put 6 1/2's in the back. Ruin's sound staging.

I would know from going to competitions and seeing people's setup.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
          91 accord lx (5spd)
          92 accord lx (5spd)
          93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Originally posted by 92CB7accord
            Well if your going for SQL, I suggest you don't put 6 1/2's in the back. Ruin's sound staging.

I would know from going to competitions and seeing people's setup.
            So what is suggested?

Comment

Originally posted by 91ACCORDSIR
              So what is suggested?
              Are you going to enter competition (SQL)? Are you looking for a loud, clean sound?

If your going for a loud, clean sound....then you can go with a custom 6 1/2 setup in the back. < make sure you amplify it

Midwest car club

Current rides:
              91 accord lx (5spd)
              92 accord lx (5spd)
              93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

i want my shit crisp and clean i dont want distortion and im deffinaly going to amplify the speakes

Comment

adding speakers to the rear doors isnt going to help anything. best thing you can do is a good set of components for the front doors (or kick panels) you dont really need to worry about any speakers behind you.
                  FA1

Comment

with proper staging all of your music should sound like its comming from the outside of your windshield. if you stuff the ass end of your car with speakers your sq (sound quality) will sound like shit. if anything place the speakers in the location you want to put them and listen to your favroite cd. i seen sq cars with speakers in the sill plates and the staging was just BeUtiful.
                    Turbo f22a/f22b vtec

Comment

Working...
                    X