Uhhh. turkey gobble from my sub?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uhhh. turkey gobble from my sub?

Yeah... got my car back today, noticed something. I was blaring my hardcore rap "What U Gon Do" by lil jon, anyone who knows this song knows it hits. But anywho, when the song really starts to pound after like 30 seconds it made a WHOOPWHOOPWHOOP noise that I thought was a fuckin turkey. Then it did it again 3 mins later in the same song, but I havent heard it again. WTFMATE?

Originally posted by drucifer92
    Yeah... got my car back today, noticed something. I was blaring my hardcore rap "What U Gon Do" by lil jon, anyone who knows this song knows it hits. But anywho, when the song really starts to pound after like 30 seconds it made a WHOOPWHOOPWHOOP noise that I thought was a fuckin turkey. Then it did it again 3 mins later in the same song, but I havent heard it again. WTFMATE?

blown maybe?

bad ground??? (doubt it, but worth a try)

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

no...you probably downloaded a bad version of it off the internet..with sound effects mixed in or some shit
      thats happened to me with a few of my songs..like people add in sound effects like doors opening....wierd...

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
        no...you probably downloaded a bad version of it off the internet..with sound effects mixed in or some shit
        thats happened to me with a few of my songs..like people add in sound effects like doors opening....wierd...

i downloaded that song all the things she said by tatu (heres a pre emptive FUCK YOU if you gotta prob with what i listen too LOL) and i hear the door slam noise off of aim....

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

hhaaaa...that effin song pounds (but I have the real CD tho)....but yeah, ive downloaded some techno, with come stupid ass sound effects, and it really just pisses me off!
          1991 Honda Accord Ex
          Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
          Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Working...
          X