speakers.?.?.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

speakers.?.?.

so guys whats up....just found your website pretty nice..anyway, i got a 92 accord 2 dr ex and i have been looking for speaker sizes. found out the other day that i got 5.25" in the front but i bought 6.5" so i returned those. so thats the front..what about the rear speakers. i searched but couldnt find an answer. and also how do i get the rear panel off. thanks guys

i have 6.5s in my doors and that what ive seen in the doors of every accord ive ever installed speaker in (like 20) except the ones with bose system which are 4 inch. your rears should be 6x9. get in the trunk and look up at them, should be able to tell easily that way. and what do you mean rear panel? for the rear speakers? go in the trunk and look up at the 4 10mm bolts holding each speaker housing on. take em off and go inside the car and pull off the housing. remove the screws to get the grill off and youll see the speaker.
    FA1

Comment

well...i took off my panel on the door and my 6.5" speaker i bought didnt even fit. it fit but it was to far away from the mount to put the screws in place, am i suppose to build something so the speaker wont be to far out, or am i suppose to remove something? and ill look at the rear panel to see if i can get it.

Comment

i have a 91 lx so everyone with a 90-91 lx i know has 6.5 front and rear unless u have premium sound may be differnt

front i have 6.5 and rear i have 6.5
        ex has 6x9 in rear i i think and 6.5 in front or 5.25 in front

(\__/)
        (O.o )
        (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

WHAT SPEAKERS ARE IN YOUR DOOR..check this previous thread out

you can fit 6.5in speakers in the front doors. it requires removing the plastic baffles where you OEM speakers bolt onto. i bought Alpine speakers and they came with universal mounting plates which made installation very easy.
          5.6L V8 32V DOHC
          JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

6.5" Rockford components! Custom!

WaC!

Comment

i got xplods on mine... just followed the same size as the stock(5.25") i didnt wanna mess with the old set up cuz i was in a hurry putting them back on cuz im going on a long driving to cali..hehe.. but yeah..and i got a memphis 6x9 rears.. can anyone tell me if the oval(maybe pioneer or infinity?) speakers can fit on the rear? or do i have to fabricate to make it fit??
              "
              Fast and cheap won't be reliable
              Cheap and reliable won't be fast.
              And fast and reliable won't be cheap
              "
              ~EYCEE~

Comment

i got a 92 ex its 6x9 in the rear..
                http://www.get-gifts-for-free.com/?ref_id=4810

1992 Honda Accord 4dr 5spd EX- R.I.P 8/10/05

Comment

Working...