My eclipse head unit...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My eclipse head unit...

Well i got it brand new on new years eve 2004, so its not even a year old. A month ago it stopped playing cd's, then it fixed itself then it happened again. So i decided to send it out while the warrenty was still fresh..
    Sent it out the first day i got home from my break, which was 3 weeks ago, got it put back in this morning.
    My brother took it and brought it home, and for some reason didnt try to see if it worked So i hop in excited to have it back, and bam, the stupid thing doesn't even open to put a cd in it moves like a little, something is jam'd or something.

My old eclipse's were great decks, but these new ones suck ass i guess. Going to see if i can get my money back...this is rediculous

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

wow that sucks, eclipse has always been a good name.
    FA1

Comment

Yeah, after the flip face on my Kenwood died I kinda said f-it to flip face stuff. I've got a nice Eclipse sitting with a fixed face if you're interested.

Comment

wow! hehehehe...dat sucks dude ! how much dya paid for it?! supposed to work fine as 2.2litrebeater said, "eclipse have always been a good name", but yeah cant afford those high end players..i only got the detachable face kenwood on mine..im contented on how it sounds since i only got the basic sound system(xplod front,mephis rear)
        "
        Fast and cheap won't be reliable
        Cheap and reliable won't be fast.
        And fast and reliable won't be cheap
        "
        ~EYCEE~

Comment

Eclipse's aren't even that expensive anymore. You can easily get them for $200 and they still sound great. Much better then a $200 Kenwood.

Comment

Working...
          X