alarm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alarm?

are all alarms for honda in general or each system of a each model?for example viper, do they make hond alarms or for specific like civic accord,etc....in other words are alarms interchangble between models?
    95' BB2

My Members Ride Profile

Originally posted by Drocca19
    are all alarms for honda in general or each system of a each model?for example viper, do they make hond alarms or for specific like civic accord,etc....in other words are alarms interchangble between models?
    arnt they universal?
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

alarms are not vehicle specific, you can install the exact same alarm in a honda as well as a ford etc.
      FA1

Comment

oh interesting. i am going to swap out my alarm to my prelude then. fuck i need to search for tips and installation..thanks
        95' BB2

My Members Ride Profile

Comment

honestly, if you didnt know they were universal, i wouldnt imagine you really know what you are doing when installing an alarm,

please do yourself a favor and pay a pro. he will make sure everything works and will continue working..

you can have the best alarm but if its setup wrong its worthless

Comment

lol...

Comment

Originally posted by srsskyline
              lol...
              i would like to give you this link...cause i thinkyou earned it

post whoring and you

and erick yea man. id just suggest getting it professioanlly installed just so you dont have anything go wrong with the newly acquired lude.

Comment

i instlled mine by my self. it took me todays to do eveyrhting neat with remote start on 5spd. alarms are not vehicle specific, they are fairly inexpensive if u install ur self and u will need a good wiring diagram .
                h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
                New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

Working...
                X