No announcement yet.

How are Blaupunkt speakers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No worries. I picked up some Infinity 6002i's for the rear at a Summer Sale at FutureShop (BestBuy), and won some 6000cs components on ebay for less than the Blaupunkt components.

Going to install them this week. Hopefully it doesn't keep raining.

Comment

Originally posted by xtremeskier97
      I'll never buy another sony car stereo part as long as I live. I cant stand those pieces of crap. Nothing but problems with them.

I'll stick with my Pioneer deck and infinity/polk audio speakers.
      Finally, Im not the only one thinks sony is terrible with car audio. I know they have a real good name, but when it comes to sony.......they just plain in car audio (sorry to all the sony fans out there).

Pioneer makes some of the best decks out there, especially the 9600.
      Last edited by That1guyN8; 05-23-2005, 12:40 PM. Reason: .

Midwest car club

Current rides:
      91 accord lx (5spd)
      92 accord lx (5spd)
      93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

i bought some and wasnt impressed. but i bought them for cheap

Comment

you get what you paid for

quarts sound nice as well as the new infinity speakers, if u want more bass and less clarity MTX is great.

but really at my work we sell infinities the most...they are very clear especially their new model that came out even though the specs are the same as before.

kicker has a nice sound as well, but i really like the infinity reference speakers. they are like 100 per pair.

sony NO...over priced, not alot of range...
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

I have Pioneer 6x9s in the back and Pioneer 4s up front, but I use Sony Xplod 12s in the trunk, and I think my system sounds great. The 4s just add the right amount of highs and the 6x9s handle all the mids to counter all the bass. I wouldn't win anything for loudness in a competition, but I certainly can't bitch about the clarity. I could go louder however if I got an amp to run my speakers and not just my subs...

"Sticker this, censor this, ban this
            We got something to say!
            Police this, condemn this, damn this
            We'll be heard anyway!
            Middle finger is the flag that I wave when I'm silenced!" - MuDvAyNe, "Silenced"

Comment

Originally posted by xtremeskier97
              I'll never buy another sony car stereo part as long as I live. I cant stand those pieces of crap. Nothing but problems with them.

I'll stick with my Pioneer deck and infinity/polk audio speakers.
              What problems did you have? I have had mine 3 weeks no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by CA1978
                What problems did you have? I have had mine 3 weeks no problems.
                I've had mine going on 2 years with no problems!

"Sticker this, censor this, ban this
                We got something to say!
                Police this, condemn this, damn this
                We'll be heard anyway!
                Middle finger is the flag that I wave when I'm silenced!" - MuDvAyNe, "Silenced"

Comment

Im specifically talking about sony head units. They are crap. Kept getting grinding noises when putting CDs in. Happened with 2 different models. Both of those had problems within the first year. Had the first one sent off and supposedly fixed, but it started doing the same thing right when I put it back in. The second one started a few weeks down the road.

Sony is just so over rated.

Comment

I've got a Sony HU, and I haven't had a problem with it since I bought it a year and a half ago. Gotta install it in my Accord though... so maybe it developed problems while it was unpplugged. hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Money
                      No worries. I picked up some Infinity 6002i's for the rear at a Summer Sale at FutureShop (BestBuy), and won some 6000cs components on ebay for less than the Blaupunkt components.

Going to install them this week. Hopefully it doesn't keep raining.

Good choice. I also have the same Infinities in the front, and they sound beautiful, very clear! Those things could benefit from an amp as well though, they sound like SHIT from a non-mosfet 45x4 (180 watt) deck amp, and each deck that I have used powers them slightly better/worse. I just got the third deck installed in the past 1.5 years (theft, etc...) and it's by far the best, and makes a massive difference on the infinities. The 6x9's in the back need way less power than those 6.5 infinities. I got the Kenwood mp-625 motorized mp3 deck installed (had an entry-level jvc mp3 deck originally, then an older jvc deck).

Comment

Working...
                      X