Ps2 or XBox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ps2 or XBox

If thie is a repost, mods go ahead and delete it.

Take your pick, and share!
    PS2
    53.57%
    XBox
    46.43%

ps2 is lighter, it will take off a few.005 seconds off your quarter mile time
    cccheaaaa
    Accord Nation

92 accord sold, 91 accord ex-r still alive
    240sx for that dorifto action comming soon

Comment

yea i like ps2, xbox is a friggin huge piece of useless plastic

Comment

I love my xbox, that is all there is to it.
        Girls are like yellow lights, do i go for it or do i stop?

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^This is true.

Comment

PS2 SLIM. I have one on ebay right now. Buy it from me haha Number1seller2004 on there

Comment

I don't think that is NFSU2 I think that is the first one

Comment

I have both modded. However my ps2 gets WAYYY more play time than my xbox. I ended up lending the X to my pops. I will however get it back when i download jade empire. Until then PS2 all the way.

Comment

for the last time, Xbox is so big because it has a hard drive and is almost a frickin computer, so yeah my vote is Xbox, far better games i think and hopefully Forza motorsports can hang with GT4, i will probably get a ps3 when it comes out though and an XBox 2, but as far as the psp, that shit is tight, i wish microsoft would come out with a hand held, show sony whats up.lol...but yeah both are really good anyways so you cant really go wrong, heck why not get both...ok i will shut up now

Comment

i just like playstation because they accepted me as a Beta Tester for Final Fantasy and i got a nifty HDD for free so no complaints here.
                    i like racing games so PS2 all the way Xbox racing games arent that great.
                    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                      i was a diehard ps2 fan until i got an xbox.....the fact that it's cheaper when it comes to saving things (hard drive saves you hundreds compared to ps2's memory cards), i've had far less "bad saves" or "corrupt files" and it's smoother/faster due to the fact that whether people wanna believe it or not, xbox IS more capable......i don't have large hands, average at best, and the xbox controller is easy to get used to after a week of playing.....only thing i don't like about it is that GT4 isn't available for it
                      forza motorsport will be a Gran Turismo killer.

every good ps2 game thats good, xbox has a better one or the same thing

(GTA)

ps2 will never get Halo.
                      end of discussion.
                      The Car

Comment

Oh you fanboys hurhur!

I have all the systems and I've been a Sony die-hard since PS1 came out. Nothing I've seen since then has made me change my mind. But the truth is each system has it's own perks. SO the obvious answer is buy all of them. Buy every damn game system you see, and it will all come down to what you feel like playing at that time. I think the XBOX is a good attempt, but I've always felt PS2 is superior overall. Then again I think the Gamecube could have been a good attempt, but it just blends into the background with it's bland-ness, little choice there. Buy an XBOX, and a PS2, and a PC and you will be happy like me!

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                        where you been, is something wrong?
                        i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

xbox owns ps2, like a commodore 64 vs. calieco vision. (old school flavah).

You can't compare the graphics, load time, and/or online capabilities. It's no contest, aside from being big, who cares it's going in a cabinet anyway, it's not being carried around like a portable device?!
                          My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

It really depends on the games. There are ps2 games with graphics just as good as xbox. It also depends if you like to pay to play games online, then xbox is for you. I have both so i guess i have the best of both worlds. But if i had to choose one, i would choose my ps2.

Comment

i was ps2 all the way untili bought an xbox.
                              there really isnt any competition IMO.

and just too add. Forza kills GT4. its absurd.

and what would the world be like without Halo??
                              lifes better in a wagon.

Comment

Working...
                              X