recommendations on an alarm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

recommendations on an alarm?

so yeah as title says?..i need some suggestions.

^sold

I've got an D.E.I. Rattler alarm with senitivty all the way up mounted to the steering column works like a charm for the past 2 1/2 years. and what ever you do dont buy an audiovox a.k.a. prestige, nothing but horrible problems with them.

Comment

i have a Viper in my accord and lude, no problems or complaints.

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
      www.maketradefair.com

Comment

My friend just recently got a Viper alarm. He loves it and has had no problems at all.
        www.spokenbracelets.com

SOLD my cb7

Comment

i have compustar's 2 way systems in both of my car- i love it!-downside there kinda expensive. How much are you willing to pay?

Midwest car club

Current rides:
          91 accord lx (5spd)
          92 accord lx (5spd)
          93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

well i only want the best for my baby, because i have some pricey gadgets and things about to go into her, so i want something, atleast something with a pager to let me know what is being touched and what not...my price range really doesnt matter at all.

^sold

Comment

as long as the alarm system has the capability to add-on proximity sensors, and battery back-up, you'll be fine.
              5.6L V8 32V DOHC
              JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

you want somethig nice and enjoyable as well as safe. i would say a nice viper alarm with shock sensor, air pressure sensor, glass sensor and motion. enjoy!
                To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

yeah, a good paging alarm can be had pretty much anywhere these days. Its all in the install as to how effective it is. If you get one, I have a few extra sirens and relays so that you can add an extra siren on for extra protection. 15 shipped.

Comment

Originally posted by aero3685
                    yeah, a good paging alarm can be had pretty much anywhere these days. Its all in the install as to how effective it is. If you get one, I have a few extra sirens and relays so that you can add an extra siren on for extra protection. 15 shipped.
                    its all in the install...the way you mount it, where you tap the power wire etc...cause soemone can just cut the wire and then they are done. mine is in the back of the fuse box and u cant see the leads.

i have the clifford paging unit, rsx 3.5. i like it...i have a back up siren in my dash somewhere that you cant see the wire to help, and i got 2 horns outside that are fuken loud. u can also hook it up to your stock horn system if you like.

back up battery would be nice to have, but they only last like a year or so but it still is ok!
                    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

you want somethig nice and enjoyable as well as safe. i would say a nice viper alarm with shock sensor, air pressure sensor, glass sensor and motion. enjoy!

Whats an air pressure sensor? I know shock, glass, and motion sensor. I have a problem with my Prestige alarm. The shock sensor is mounted to the steering column, and I think its causes my alarm to go off because the steering wheel shakes as many of us cb7 owners do. How can i fix this? I lowered the sensitivity, but now it never goes off.

Comment

Originally posted by i97supratti

Whats an air pressure sensor? I know shock, glass, and motion sensor. I have a problem with my Prestige alarm. The shock sensor is mounted to the steering column, and I think its causes my alarm to go off because the steering wheel shakes as many of us cb7 owners do. How can i fix this? I lowered the sensitivity, but now it never goes off.
                        You gotta get something more reliable than Prestige.

Couldn't of been done without you guys

Comment

I've got an Crime guard ECHO and i love it. its got the LED screen that tells me whats happening to my car, plus automatic start. The thing is pretty sweet.
                          "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                          - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

clifford g5 with pager fucking awesome

7TH SIGN

BUDDAHA"S FAMILY
                            FREE T.E.M.P.O

Comment

Originally posted by lowoctane
                              so yeah as title says?..i need some suggestions.
                              what options do u need and dont need?

Comment

Working...
                              X