Trunk pop/antenna down how to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trunk pop/antenna down how to

I bought an OEM spoiler from a JY for my EX coupe last year. I liked the spoiler, but hated that you had to turn the stereo off in order for the antenna to go down. After looking on this site I couldn't get a definite answer to solving this issue. I did however find the answer on an Acura forum. I am please to report that it works exactly as it should. I pull trunk release or key open the trunk, the light comes on, and the antenna goes down. I am aware that CB's equipped with the spoiler should have the relay already. I wanted to pass along the info if anyone buys and OEM or aftermarket spoiler and has a power antenna. Hope this helps!!!

http://forums.acuralegend.org/quick-...nna-t424.html?

some crackhead snapped off my antenna to smoke their rocks. Now i shave them.

Comment

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
      some crackhead snapped off my antenna to smoke their rocks. Now i shave them.
      How do you smoke crack with an antenna?
      Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Maybe drug man knows
        ......father in law has it back again. Time to shine

Comment

Originally posted by XCRN View Post
          I thought maybe he was shaving the crackheads.

If the motor worked fine before being broken, it is not too difficult to replace a mast. I have used quite a few from Bridgewood Motorsports; only $15.
          90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
          08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by XCRN View Post
            theyre hollow and make a good pipe i guess..

http://articles.philly.com/1997-09-0...ts-crack-smoke

havent you ever seen the little roses in glass tubes at the local arabmart?
            crackpipe..not love.

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
              I thought maybe he was shaving the crackheads.

If the motor worked fine before being broken, it is not too difficult to replace a mast. I have used quite a few from Bridgewood Motorsports; only $15.
              lmao. no i shave the antenna off. haha.

Comment

To get back on topic.

I just did my own thing with copper tape, still works.
                Last edited by XCRN; 02-28-2014, 08:55 PM.
                Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Working...
                X