Reverse Lights Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reverse Lights Not Working

So I've had this problem for a while now and it's starting to bug me... I noticed a while back that my reverse lights weren't coming on and that my bulbs were blown. I replaced them with some new ones and they still don't work. Anyone ever had this problem?

Click For MRT

Yeah I had that problem once before, I forgot to plug the harness back in. Otherwise I'm not sure, I do believe the reverse lights have a dedicated fuse, check that, but I'm not certain its a dedicated fuse, it could fuse multiple lights.

Comment

There's also a switch on the transmission that sends a signal when the car is in reverse. That switch can go bad.
      Here it is on *********

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        There's also a switch on the transmission that sends a signal when the car is in reverse. That switch can go bad.
        That doesn't apply to auto trannys though, right?

Click For MRT

Comment

Originally posted by STOCKa6 View Post
          Yeah I had that problem once before, I forgot to plug the harness back in. Otherwise I'm not sure, I do believe the reverse lights have a dedicated fuse, check that, but I'm not certain its a dedicated fuse, it could fuse multiple lights.
          My harness wasn't plugged into the fuse box Somehow it was tucked behind it haha.

Click For MRT

Comment

Working...
          X