walled my CB!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

walled my CB!

Hey guys. Recently did a wall build in my accord. Took about a weeks time to complete and I must say, it sounds amazing. Its puts a TON of pressure on your chest and pretty much takes your breath away. It can get uncomfortable at times though haha. I didn't take many build pics but I did make a video of the final product. So here ya go! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmev...e_gdata_player

that's not really a wall, just a big box. A wall would mold into the b-pillars, like steve meade's civic. bet it does a hair trick like crazy though!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

I have an RE sub. They are pretty good quality. Nice work on the box!

Comment

Money momey money. Pay 2 play.

Ur brain must vibrate :rock:
        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I bet it shakes your eye balls.

Comment

No offense to the op, I just think thats a bit outrageous.

Lol

Im sure thats what he is probably going for.....

I don't know, I have 1 kicker L7 15 in a box that takes up a little more than a cube of space. Old school kicker zr360 amp, and that shit pounds. I don't get what something of this caliber is about at all.

No offense, I just don't get it.
            Originally posted by wed3k
            im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Thanks for all the feedback everyone! Much appreciated. The reason I did it was to make a daily ground pounder/demo car. I also did it as a demo vehical for the audio shop I work at. Plus, I like having the bragging rights to say im 16 and have a bad ass system all bought and paid for my me. So far everyone loves it and I've made quite a few have to bail out. Practical? Not always. Loud and awe inspiring? Every day!

Comment

If its all paid for by you then I give u a >>>
                Last edited by F20A CB7; 01-24-2013, 08:31 PM.
                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Yup! Wall materials were around 175. The woofers I got for 250 each thru work. Everything else I had from previous builds, but was still paid for by me.

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
                    Old school kicker zr360 amp, and that shit pounds.
                    You can haz win the interwebz for the ZR360. Sadly, mine no longer works. It will turn on, but no sound.
                    Originally posted by sweet91accord
                    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                      that's not really a wall, just a big box. A wall would mold into the b-pillars, like steve meade's civic. bet it does a hair trick like crazy though!
                      Looks like a wall to me....once the trim panels are build, it should look flush.

I love that sound stream amp. I had 2 of them, and 2 matching sub amps in my ford probe when I had 8-12's

Comment

Favorite vid ever! 2 12's my ass!

Originally posted by Mishakol129
                        Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

thats what walled means? Man I seen a deville "Walled" that made me step outside the fucking car. The dude was like "all ya n *****s get the fuck in my LAC!, so it was like 6 of 7 potheads sitting in his LAC. Then out the blue he turns around and says "I WANT 5 DOLLARS FROM EVERY ONE OF YOU!!" "I SHOULD CHARGE YOU TO HEAR THIS SHIT!"

and then

BOOOOOOM
                          UNCLE
                          BOOOOOOm >< we all ran for our life... aint nobody got time fo dat!

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
                            Favorite vid ever! 2 12's my ass!

Shout out the the fuckin dj thats my boys mixtape he's playing...DJ cannon Banyon...He the one we shoot all the music videos with

Comment

surprises me shit like this doesn't kill people.

The military has sound weapons. It is possible to create a sound wave/db level to stop someone dead in their tracks.

At what point are peoples stereo's going to kill people?
                              Originally posted by wed3k
                              im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Working...
                              X