Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got this nice cd player

i dnt knw how this work

i connected in my car and nothing comes up.it reads the cds but no number or nothing, it works but when the car is off the lights stay on so dnt knw what to do i change the upper radio for another one you will see in the pic the other one is asking for a freaking code so look at this beauty i put a stock radio no code need it sorry if u guys dnt understand i dnt knw how to explainded.

any help ??

paypal info:leonardorivera50@yahoo.com

As long as you don't know how to explain we can't help you. I'm assuming you're saying that it lights up and plays normal when the key is off? That doesn't seem right unless your 12V switched wire is actually a 12V constant. That shouldn't be the case with a factory head unit, unless there was formerly an aftermarket heady it back there with hack job wiring. Also, one picture would have been plenty.

In the future, since you like to post very often about things that cause you to express a lot of emotion and be all over the place, start using a translator program. We can help you better if we can understand you. Your English is bad enough that it doesn't help matters with how upset you seem to get at the littlest things. For instance your thread about the cam earlier.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
      As long as you don't know how to explain we can't help you. I'm assuming you're saying that it lights up and plays normal when the key is off? That doesn't seem right unless your 12V switched wire is actually a 12V constant. That shouldn't be the case with a factory head unit, unless there was formerly an aftermarket heady it back there with hack job wiring. Also, one picture would have been plenty.

In the future, since you like to post very often about things that cause you to express a lot of emotion and be all over the place, start using a translator program. We can help you better if we can understand you. Your English is bad enough that it doesn't help matters with how upset you seem to get at the littlest things. For instance your thread about the cam earlier.
      I dnt mean it im just dnt knw what to put Ok I apologize is some one got offended that i dnt think no one did but k se joda.look this is what's going on ok I got this radio from the junk yard with the cd player ok this cassete player has a code ok so what I did change the cassete player for another cassete player with no code and it work the cassete player n the cd player it reads n I hear the music but there is no number just the lights on that's what I'm talking about

Comment

And I turn the switch off and the cd player staid on

Comment

look like inverted cables.... red cable is ign power.... yellow is constant power...(memory) if you prefer.

Comment

Originally posted by F22 BEASTING View Post
            And I turn the switch off and the cd player staid on

take a picture of the connector (the one that plugs into the Radio) if you don't have one and you have been guessing the wiring, then the problem is you papa....

Si pides ayuda trata de explicarte un poco mejor, me entiende?
            JDM Parts for sale

Comment

Originally posted by dannyd View Post
              take a picture of the connector (the one that plugs into the Radio) if you don't have one and you have been guessing the wiring, then the problem is you papa....

Si pides ayuda trata de explicarte un poco mejor, me entiende?
              Gracias!!! Es k se me ase dificil. I'm gonna post pic later on not on my pc

Comment

ok this are the pic of the cd player and theconnector and my lil problem

front

plugs from the cd player

the tape radio that is gonna be connected

now connected

now connected to the car but with the switch off

any help will be nice

Comment

so no body can help??

any one that knows about this?

Comment

Pretty nice. Tho when it comes to oem radios. I love the honda element style.
                    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

now connected

any help will be nice
                      You need to plug in the round connector.

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
                        You need to plug in the round connector.
                        i did what im talking about is. that when everything is connected with the switch off in the car the cd player the light stay on

Comment

i did what im talking about is. that when everything is connected with the switch off in the car the cd player the light stay on
                          To me, that pretty much explains it. The radio is receiving power when it's not suppose to be (constant vs. switch just like WhiteShift mentioned earlier).

I'd suspect the wiring harness in the console isn't correct.
                          Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

do you can grab the plug of the honda element? is yes this will be easy to solve your problem, cut the wire and replace the radio plug for the element one... should be same wire collor, exept they are maybe not in same place in the plug. i think this can solve your issue with this radio...

or redneck way, cut wire and solded them directly without plug..

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteShift View Post
                              do you can grab the plug of the honda element? is yes this will be easy to solve your problem, cut the wire and replace the radio plug for the element one... should be same wire collor, exept they are maybe not in same place in the plug. i think this can solve your issue with this radio...

or redneck way, cut wire and solded them directly without plug..
                              lolol i like that red neck idea im not red but i do some crazy shit like one lol

Comment

Working...
                              X