does anyone know how to wire up a cdplayer for a 92 honda accord lx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone know how to wire up a cdplayer for a 92 honda accord lx

I need some pictures of where the wires go i think maybe 2-3 wires came loose. But i dont wanna wire em back up unless i know for sure can someone help me or show me which wires from the cdplayer goes into the wire harness ont he car.

When I did it, i bought an aftermarket wire harness for our car. It plugs into the factory harness. The colors on the aftermarket harness match the colors on the Cd player harness, so you can just crimp or solder the wires together and thats it.

Comment

it works thanks yall i had to do the whole shit myself i finally figured it out

Comment

Originally posted by i97supratti
        When I did it, i bought an aftermarket wire harness for our car. It plugs into the factory harness. The colors on the aftermarket harness match the colors on the Cd player harness, so you can just crimp or solder the wires together and thats it.

yes easy as shit
        http://www.get-gifts-for-free.com/?ref_id=4810

1992 Honda Accord 4dr 5spd EX- R.I.P 8/10/05

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
          someone cut my harness plug (KoNeY) so i had to redo it all, but you just find the wire that is always hot, the one that is only hot when you turn the key on, and then the black ground wire.....use a circuit tester for that...then, for the speakers, get the cd player hooked up to power, turn the car on and then start testing wires.....had to do that yesterday
          Or if you like to do things the hard way, like me, then you can visually inspect and compare the colors on the harness and speakers to make sure that you got positive and negative correct.

Couldn't of been done without you guys

Comment

should all be color matched....unlesss u dont have a harness..if not i suggest buying one for about 20 bucks or so..makes it alot easyer
            Boosted!!

Comment

Working...
            X