Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car Alarm AutoPage C3-RS915-LCD (C3-RS915LCD) Opinion..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car Alarm AutoPage C3-RS915-LCD (C3-RS915LCD) Opinion..

Well I'm thinking of getting this one

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_...-RS915LCD.html

Does any one have this? Is the price decent for this type? I know its not a viper, clifford or python. But it has pretty much everything I need.

from most to least importance..

Remote Start, 2way paging, LCD remote, 1 mile range, Trunk Release and other extras. This is about how much I'll spend too at the most.

So what you guys think about this one? Or should I look for another one?Any recommended ones?

"Exhaust the Body, Proceed the Mind, Cultivate the Spirit"

It is DEI=viper, python, blah blah

Go for it

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Go get it, tell us how long it lasts.

I been installing alarms for years and I heard people say what you said...its not a dei or anything, but it is what I need.

2 years later it dies. Then they spend the money for a good one.

Spend the money now. You can get an alarm made by dei on ebay right now for 150-300 bucks and it will be there forever.
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

I have this setup but with the window module ima take it back to get my back windows and and trunk popper done .... i got this install on a 5spd too works well one thing i hate is i cant roll down the windows when the car is arm from the remote but if i disarm it i can roll it down im pretty sure its a way to make it work .... had it for a few months... i think i paid to much but im happy with it

91 lx that I call Cinnamon

Comment

I have nothing but Autopages and have not had any issues.
          I have the 720LCD in my truck since '02 and the 815LCD in my accord.
          MRT: http://www.cd5tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=5748

Comment

i have compuSTAR 2w900fmr-5a on my cb7,prelude and my crv and its great twoways with added sensors and touch pads so i can never get locked out, turbo timer .also level sensor for them rim thieves . .. pops my trunk and works my windows, i paid alot money to have them done it was 900 a pop but wellllll worth it the guy who did it is awesome he does the best work ive ever seen from a shop i don't trust anyone with my car except him n my exhaust guy my car is blocked in or garaged basically all the time but any ways i,d say do all the research u can before ya get one

Comment

Working...
            X