Crutchfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crutchfield

Is it true that crutchfield is nothing but refurbrished item? state your facts.. back up ur facts.. help me out..

because crutchfield is having a sale on the 10" kicker l5 for $109.00 and people are saying most likely its refurbrished if thats so why would they give u one year warranty.. anyone have dealt with them.. help me out
    http://www.get-gifts-for-free.com/?ref_id=4810

1992 Honda Accord 4dr 5spd EX- R.I.P 8/10/05

No. It's all brand new stuff. I've had good luck with them. No gray market goods that I know of.

Comment

yep i called them to make sure and what not..

Comment

i bought some stuff from them a couple of years ago. Customer service wise, they are excellent. Product and Quality is fantasic. But, prices were crazy.

My Ride

Comment

www.cbrstereo.com ....

cheapest anywhere... i ordered my headunit from there, came brand new, not refurbished.
          --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

yeah, crutchfield is good, but terrible prices. i goto sound domain when i can. they don't got the greatest products, but greatest prices.
            -pax
            Seattle, WA

Comment

Originally posted by dwf137
              www.cbrstereo.com ....

cheapest anywhere... i ordered my headunit from there, came brand new, not refurbished.

that site isn't that cheap the hifonic amp is 250.00 i can get it on ebay brand new for like 218.00

Comment

I'll pipe up here and say Crutchfield is great. True their prices are a bit steep, but you can find some deals on some products. Have to look around.

They've been doing car audio and home stereo for a million years, I remember my father buying stuff from them way back in the 80's.

Unbeatable customer service and their website has a ton of information for free, gotta love it when a retailer does that.
                Bart: What's your name?
                Jim: Well, my name is Jim, but most people call me... Jim.

Comment

Also look into www.etronics.com They have good customer support, and all their stuff is brand new.

X

Comment

They do charge alot but there customer service is excellent from what i know. You could buy the same stuff half the price on judysdeals/ ikesound

Comment

Originally posted by soon2bdropped
                      that site isn't that cheap the hifonic amp is 250.00 i can get it on ebay brand new for like 218.00
                      if you are looking for hifonics amp i am selling miine, i pm'ed you, let me know
                      Nighthawk Black Pearl ES1

Comment

Originally posted by soon2bdropped
                        exactly. e-bay... If you want to trust e-bay more then a company, go for it. To me, it's worth the 30 bucks to ensure that the product I'm getting is not used or refurbished, you never know what you're getting from e-bay. Plus, what's the shipping on e-bay vs the shipping on cbrstereo?
                        --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

crutchfield does sell refurbished items but those are rare...all of the items in the catalog and online are brand new unless otherwise stated...i bought a dvd player from them refurbished it had like one scratch on the side and i got it for $100 off...haha my gain!!

Comment

cool thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
                              X