OEM trunk remote popper?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OEM trunk remote popper?????

I was looking around on hondapartsdeals.com and noticed item 23 ***HERE*** is labeled as trunk remote control cylinder.

Does anyone know or have pics of how this thing hooks up? My aftermarket entry/start/alarm has trunk output and I'd love to have it hooked up with an OEM popper instead of using one of those bulky generic actuators.
    My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

I can't find #23 in the pic.

At the bottom of the page it says "If the illustration number is not listed the part is not available"

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

I've never heard of it, but to know that they made one is pretty epic, might save this url, and buy myself one...

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
      White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
        I can't find #23 in the pic.

At the bottom of the page it says "If the illustration number is not listed the part is not available"
        ???? In the illustration, it's in the top right corner. It's listed twice down bottom at about $40
        My Member's Ride Thread

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

It's not calling the key lock cylinder down there the remote trunk control is it? By "remote" does it mean from the driver's seat?
          My Member's Ride Thread

Comment

19dabeast has it. That's not a remote popper, it's the lock inside the car for the interior trunk release lever. If you look, you can see that it's located with the interior trunk release and fuel door release parts. They refer to the tumbler set as a cylinder. Please refer to part #10 to see what I mean.

Also, if you roll over the part number, it highlights the number in the pic.

Comment

Originally posted by 19dabeast85 View Post
              ???? In the illustration, it's in the top right corner. It's listed twice down bottom at about $40
              My mistake.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Working...
              X