Want to Install Nissan Bose Speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to Install Nissan Bose Speakers

I was wondering if anyone has done this, or any bose system.

I want to put in just the speakers and keep in my aftermarket HU. From what I've understood, the bose speakers have the amp on the back of the speaker, will need to be run out as Subs because they are played at 1 ohm. From what I get, all I will need is this adapter http://www.installer.com/item/displa...php?it=70-1724 and im good to go, but for some reason that just seems to simple.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Good luck with the install. I cant help you there but i do know that if these are the same speakers Infiniti uses then these things are banging. I know a guy with an old J30 and he can bump on the factory system.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

there really is no need to go through all that trouble, bose designs their systems for a particular car and if you swap their speakers into another car, it's just like putting aftermarket speakers in except for a bigger headache. you'd be better off getting a nice component set and a decent amp. not only will install be much easier, it will probably sound even better than the bose setup.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

IIRC youll need to run power and ground to each speaker then hook up the signal leads as you would any other speaker. It can be done but sounds like a huge pain in the ass
        FA1

Comment

No highs no lows must be bose seriously u wanna put something stock from one to another? What's the point you have way better options and way less of a head ache
          Members Ride sold...
          I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

I agree, in a Bose home stereo you are Getting mid level speakers bu at least they are build by Bose in a factory system you are getting a three dollar speaker that the manufacturer, in this cas Nissan paid Bose to stamp there name on, go into a shop and listen to some decent speakers and you will no longer wan to put those into your car. Yes I can be done but ts at the very least gonna be a huge pain in the ass, depending on wich Nissan they are from the amp mght be built on to the speaker. Making that work with an aftermarket radio and sound good isn't easy and if it doesn't have the amp built in then chances are it's a one or two ohm speaker and hooking that up to your deck will if your lucky sound like ass or maybe even screw up your deck. Hose factory Bose sound systems are designed deliberatly to be very propriatary, the components aren't even really interchangable wih other Bose systems. It's not worth the headache bro,

Comment

If you currently have a MACROM dealer where you are, check them out.

These speakers are NOT meant for base however. Base speakers were around 150 bucks, Best speakers ive ever bought in my life.
              90 Accord EX F22a1 Auto R.I.P.
              2011 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5L GS sport HELLO!

Comment

Working...
              X