fuel system wiring help needed bad and fast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuel system wiring help needed bad and fast

OK my 90 is a bone stock f22. Yesterday it would start and die, start and die, etc. It finally started and off I went only to have it die on me 10 miles down the road. Same thing, start, die start die. Haynes manual says what to check so I pull the main relay to check it out. Says if power to the black/yellow wire with key in on position on connector check relay, if no power check fuse #2. Had no power so checked fuse #2 and it's good. Only power to connector with key in any position is to yellow/blue wire and it's hot all the time. Checked for power at the fuse #2 posts in the fuse box and nothing. Chart says it's the ECU fuse so I check the ECU fuse in the power distribution box under the hood and it's good too. Haynes manual doesn't list a diagram for the main relay in the fuel circuit or the fuse box.

Where should I be checking to see why I don't have power to the ECU fuse at the fuse box on the kick panel?

What else should I be checking?

Really need help on this guy's the manual is leading me nowhere and I've searched under everything I can think of on here.

Thanks
    LIVE FREE OR DIE

bump
    LIVE FREE OR DIE

Comment

Working...
    X