Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's a good sub/amp combo for under $300?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buy my 12" planet audio big bang and autotek 750 watt amp!

Comment

kevlar???????????
      The Car

Comment

Yes kevlar is good but the hole top of the speaker has to be kevlar all the way up to the buffer not just the cone, also with a kevlar sub it must have a large magnet to move the weight of the kevlar.So you have to have a good amp to run them.
        Originally posted by jus_business932
        can anyone answer my question about kevlar /\???

Comment

Get the

Profile Clarius amp 800w 129.00
          Kicker Comp Subs 2 for 99.00
          there ya go. get a higher W amp for another 30 more

Comment

They don't make the Clarus or CA California lines anymore...the new AP California line looks to be the same as the old CA California line, but with higher 'peak' ratings. I'm looking at the AP1200, which is basically the CA800 but with 1200W peak power at 1x4 ohms. The 600W RMS rating is what I'm more concerned with though.

I think the most important thing will be to get my box ported into the cabin...it will be so much more efficient to have that ported backwave coming directly into the cabin than to basically seal it in the trunk and have it lose pressure through the seat. But whatever we'll see...the hardest part will be lining everything up properly.

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Power acousitc MOFO's 2 of the 10's will kick. over 4800W of pure power.it sick.....and cheap too. only prob 400 for both. then get 3 yes three 1800W rockford amps. it will be sufficient enough to blow anyone away and maybe even your trunk and quarterpanels. or if u more of a quiet man then 2 poweracoustic FUBR 10" (only 3600W peak) with one rockford 1800 W amp. that what i got and damn lol it loud....had to tighten back window down 3 times already and replace 3 shattered light bulbs. and replaced trunk weatherstriping. lol have fun!
              My members ride thread

Comment

Infinity Basslink is decent.

Comment

I got a 10 inch Alpine type E sub ($90), Q-Logic box ($60), Profile 200 RMS Amp ($70) and a wiring kit for $30. Sub sounds really really good in my trunk, I did not want to be a person you can hear coming a mile away, cuz then the mexis break into your car. Inside it rattles me nicely, but outside if the windows are up you cant really hear it much.

Comment

Working...
                  X