OEM accord alarm wiring diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OEM accord alarm wiring diagram

I received a known working OEM accord alarm with key fobs from a member who said it was a straight plug n play... however there is 3 wires that are unaccounted for and I want to make certain I install this correct. Does anyone have an install diagram for this?
    WAGONS

94 ce1- f22b DOHC auto swap, ROH 11.1" 99 cl brakes, rear disk swap, dual plenums, aem cai, tein ss, OEM stanley one piecers, OEM stanley yellow fogs, OEM 96 Oddy roof rack, Yakima basketcase, some wheels, some tires.... etc.

What wires are they? I've got an oem alarm with the stickers on the wires specifying where they can go, if I can find it, I may be able to help ya out

Comment

Originally posted by da9b16 View Post
      I received a known working OEM accord alarm with key fobs from a member who said it was a straight plug n play... however there is 3 wires that are unaccounted for and I want to make certain I install this correct. Does anyone have an install diagram for this?

I have removed 2 OEM alarms in the past, post some pics of these wires.
      Last edited by dannyd; 12-23-2009, 09:16 PM.
      JDM Parts for sale

Comment

I might have the diagram in one the OEM honda manuals. Ill need to look.

Comment

From what year and model is the alarm system for. I have access to Honda network and can probably find the information if you could be a lil more specific.

Comment

This one is from a 91.... I have pix somewhere on here. Let me find them and post them. 90% of the harness IS plug n play... just need to know the 2 bare wires and the connector...
            WAGONS

94 ce1- f22b DOHC auto swap, ROH 11.1" 99 cl brakes, rear disk swap, dual plenums, aem cai, tein ss, OEM stanley one piecers, OEM stanley yellow fogs, OEM 96 Oddy roof rack, Yakima basketcase, some wheels, some tires.... etc.

Comment

WAGONS

Comment

oh yeah and any help would be appreciated
                WAGONS

Comment

I don't know if this will help, it all I was able to find with wire harness color codes. If it doesn't help, let me know and I'll dig a lil deeper.

Comment

no that one does not.... thanks for helping.... the connector is a 3 wire connector.... and then the 2 wires coming out of that wire sheathing....
                    WAGONS

Comment

anyone?
                      WAGONS

Comment

Bumpsky
                        WAGONS

Comment

Working...
                        X