What are these wires for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are these wires for?

well im removing my alarm that was on there and there are these 2 wires one is black with red and the other is black with white. i want to know what these are for they go to my alarm box and i want to cut them but i dont know what they are for. btw it located by the inside fuse box
    here is a pic:

Stuff For Sale

i see that they tap into that harness ....unravel the harness and re connected the corisponding colors and tape it all back up..
    a person who looks at somthing and see it as waste is no person at all but he who see what it could be will suceed
    out with the old and in with the new

Comment

Looks like door lock/unlock
      wat?

Comment

^ agreed

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
        And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
        Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

i just took most of the tape of and cant seem to find were they cut the other end . and one got a clue what this is for i tried looking for the other end they cut but nothing

Stuff For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
            Looks like door lock/unlock
            cuz wherever alarm's blue and green wires go to other wires...automatically doorlocks get a power probe and check it out

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

They don't go anywhere.. Oem they had a two pin pug and were just taped to the harness. When they put in the alarm they cut the plug off and tied them into the alarm.. Put connectors on them or just tape them off...... If you ground them out they will lock and unlock the doors..

Comment

cut them and see what doesn't work lol (naw but for real do it)

Comment

some alarms have a connector for door lock/unlock in addition to the wires in the harness, for enabling a factory alarm bypass. it could be that.

My Cars: 2006 Ford Freestyle - 1990 Accord EX - 2001 Accord EXV6 Coupe - 1967 Impala "Metallicar" (for the wife)

Comment

Working...
                  X