• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My New Set-up!

Let me know whatcall think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro2MD5jdlUk

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121793

nice
    R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

rear deck rattle must be annoying.
      wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
        rear deck rattle must be annoying.
        the higs and lows are so lud you can"t hear it lol

Comment

damn son

Comment

Originally posted by GenDBlade View Post
            damn son
            Thanks Brother

Comment

it will be louder when u face the subs back towards the trunk.what made you choose a sealed box?
              Members Ride sold...
              I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

Originally posted by loud92CB7 View Post
                it will be louder when u face the subs back towards the trunk.what made you choose a sealed box?
                I tryed that way for some time....didnt sound the way I wanted it to. You would think that if I had them pointing upwards that they would make the back deck rattle more?

I choose it because I Like the tightness of my bass and I like it to hit hard...I think ported boxes make subs chirp in the ways when turn up loud.

I didnt make the box, Its a Clairion Pro Audio Box with two of there subs in it!

Sounds clean wish you could hear it in real life!

Comment

Originally posted by Ont1992ADL View Post
                  I tryed that way for some time....didnt sound the way I wanted it to. You would think that if I had them pointing upwards that they would make the back deck rattle more?

I choose it because I Like the tightness of my bass and I like it to hit hard...I think ported boxes make subs chirp in the ways when turn up loud.

I didnt make the box, Its a Clairion Pro Audio Box with two of there subs in it!

Sounds clean wish you could hear it in real life!
                  anywhere the box faces is gonna rattle unless sumthing has been done to prevent it.

ported boxes are the way to go its just a matter of find the right port lengths and diameters for you. if the box is built within a decent spec it will always be tight. hard hitting bass is usually in the higher notes where low notes usually move more air thus making things rattle and go crazy. not to mentiong ported boxes are more efficient and better for subs when built right. the air moving over the coils keeps them playing longer and keeps them cooler also. not to mention the 3db gain u get instantly from goin sealed to ported.
                  Members Ride sold...

Comment

Originally posted by loud92CB7 View Post
                    anywhere the box faces is gonna rattle unless sumthing has been done to prevent it.

ported boxes are the way to go its just a matter of find the right port lengths and diameters for you. if the box is built within a decent spec it will always be tight. hard hitting bass is usually in the higher notes where low notes usually move more air thus making things rattle and go crazy. not to mentiong ported boxes are more efficient and better for subs when built right. the air moving over the coils keeps them playing longer and keeps them cooler also. not to mention the 3db gain u get instantly from goin sealed to ported.
                    I think you forgot to mention about teh efficiency.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
                      I think you forgot to mention about teh efficiency.
                      i was getting there .... smartass!!!!
                      Members Ride sold...

Comment

not bad

Comment

i love to see people putting good 4-channel amps. im so tired of guys putting a monsterous amount of bass with no mid/highs to back it up. A job well done man, clean install!

Comment

Working...
                          X