X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is my music dead

I need help with my deck
    The Light on the face went out and so did all my functions I have no volume
    Or nada.. I took the face off and saw that the brass clips on the deck were popping
    Out so when I put the face on the clips and face don't match am I in need for a new Deck
    Or can it be replaced
    from this

from the sound of it you probly need a new deck

Edit: lol pun (sorry)
    Last edited by woopwooph22; 09-02-2009, 02:10 AM.

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

yeah if your takin goff your face and pins are falling out you need to go ahead and get a new radio lol

Comment

Id say its time for a new radio too, but first make sure none of your speakers and/or wires are grounding out.
        FA1

Comment

yea sounds dead to me

Comment

This is a bit off topic, but, I think I'm gonna put an 8 track player in my car, I can't seem to figure out how to wire up a record player. And space behind the dash is a bit limited. So, 8 track player for the win.

Don't be jealous

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
              This is a bit off topic, but, I think I'm gonna put an 8 track player in my car, I can't seem to figure out how to wire up a record player. And space behind the dash is a bit limited. So, 8 track player for the win.

Don't be jealous
              That sounds kinda cool...but why? Do you have a shit ton of kiss 8tracks or somthing??....lol
              R.I.P Rex 10/10/97-08/06/09
              There aren’t enough words in this world to say how much you will be missed. love you buddy!

Comment

Maybe I do, are ya jealous? haha

I remember seeing someone, I think it was on Pimp My Ride where they gutted an actual 8 track tape and used it to stash an Ipod in. That'd be kinda cool.

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                  Maybe I do, are ya jealous? haha

I remember seeing someone, I think it was on Pimp My Ride where they gutted an actual 8 track tape and used it to stash an Ipod in. That'd be kinda cool.
                  lol a little cus I like raw power not this digital shit like we have now...ahh I miss my old Harman harden amp (not for a car tho) that was some RAW DOG power. it had 4 HUGE compactors inside to produce its juice ahhhhh I miss it sooooooooo much. My dad tricked me once and got me to touch the one of the compactors...lol lets just say raw power and pick you up off your feet...not to mention that the amp alone w/o the pre amp was like 60lbs
                  Last edited by flcb7; 09-17-2009, 07:56 PM.
                  R.I.P Rex 10/10/97-08/06/09
                  There aren’t enough words in this world to say how much you will be missed. love you buddy!

Comment

Working...
                  X