Best OEM headunit brand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best OEM headunit brand?

My Alpine got stolen so I'm looking into getting an OEM headunit. With another OEM harness for the new radio I think its possible. With that in mind, what brand do you think I should get? I heard the CD player from an Integra, and it was pretty decent...I'm thinking about either getting something newer from Honda or something from Toyota or Nissan. Has anyone gone w/something outside of Honda, and does anyone know if any OEM amps come with RCA outs?

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

i don't know that many oem headunits that have RCA output.

just get the one that fits your car. If single DIN, get the one from the integra. I personally like the simplicity of the integra's deck.

Comment

I got a Integra GSR deck in my CB7 as for tha RCA's i just bought a converter and insatlled my amps and blow away alot of people with my stealth set up

H23?

Comment

Why not just get a Pioneer DEH1600? It's only $100 and works great for the money (probably costs near what a factory CD player does)
        Originally posted by DoctorCipher
        ...the beginner forum was created to provide a place for all the stupid ass questions to pile up and fester, kind of like huge globs of mayonnaise left in the sun for weeks at a time.

Comment

Working...
        X