Viper 791 xv..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viper 791 xv..

Ok, my car was broken into a few days ago, and ever sicne then, I have been uneasy. The biggest thing that sucked was that I never had the page to head. I never heard the alarm itself. So, I have been looking into getting a good security system. My problem is that I dunno how to install it. I plan on buying it from someone, but not at a place, like best buy or ultimate electronics. So, if I bought this unit, those places would not install it (they didn't sell it to me, so they are not installing it..get it?) So, I dunno how or where to go to get it installed..any ideas?

-A. Swift
    CB7 member number 137
    Black Doubt Crew member #2
    Ebay Whore Club member #5

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

AIM: boostinswifty38

alipne 7995 deck, pioneer 400w 4 ch amp, and all the wires for sale..500 obo!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

Ask around, someone always knows somebody.

I know a lot of guys who work for certain compaines and install alarms on the side.

I am having a guy install that viper into my honda. I can't wait

Comment

Working...
    X