No announcement yet.

bumper pole help??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im telling you i have tried everything in my house to try to unscrew it and it doesn't budge
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

WELL... if you can't get it off then you just SOL !!

Originally posted by Devergote
      A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

ask the person whoever you bought it from if they tampered with that gold piece, maybe its glued back on somehow cause maybe they tried to change the bulb themselves and there was a problem with it
        671menace

Comment

Shut up jacob....

I doubt the guy tampered with it cuz he knows less about it than i do.
          Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
            when did you hook up power to the light? was the pull fully extended? if not it wont light up til the pole is completely extended
            yep all the way up then made it go all the way back down and then back up no light

Comment

Working...
            X